If you are looking for the best camera app for htc one m8 mobile, then you are in the right place. This article will share the top 3 best camera app for htc one m8 to create photos and videos. This camera app helps you to take amazing pictures and videos. All these apps are comfortable with the latest htc one m8 mobile. In our mobile camera, there are some limitations such as colorize, effect, focus mode, crop, mirror effect, etc. Moreover, When we are trying to shoot a video, we can’t lock the camera focus. As a result, poor-quality videos are made. Sometimes our mobile default camera doesn’t work, so we need to use a separate camera app.
A large number of camera apps are available on the google play store. But all the apps are not suitable for our htc one m8 mobile device. That’s why I am choosing the three best camera app for htc one m8 device. All the apps are free and available pro camera features. Every day millions of people use these to shoot their photos and videos. The pictures and videos quality is different from our default camera. So people use these camera apps in their daily life. Let’s meet the best camera apps.
Best camera app for htc one m8
1. Camera MX
Camera Mx is the best to work with the lower version of android. As our htc one m8 android version 6.0, it will be the most suitable for our device. Now a question comes to our mind, What are the unique feature of this app that we can use. This app support all of our mobile resolutions and ratios. So when we shoot our videos and photos, we can set our photos and videos format. Let see the unique features of this app.
Why is Camera Mx the best camera app for htc one m8 device?
- Support of all resolutions and ratios your camera allows
- Fine-tuned autofocus to make sure your photos come out crystal clear. When we move our phone, It will automatically detect our focus point.
- Customizable JPEG Quality in the camera settings . Set your image quality such low or high from the settings
- Auto Optimization and HDR for high-quality photos even in low light situations
- Pause your video recordings at anytime and apply video cuts in real-time
- Timelapse video recording to create epic fast motion videos
- Apply filters and effects in real-time and even switch them while recording. These features are mainly used to shoot tiktok, likee and sort videos.
- Hand-picked selection of beautiful camera filters
- Kaleidoscope camera effect creates stunning photos and videos
- Mirror camera effects for fun selfies
- Pencil and sketch drawing effects
- Color Splash effect that highlights a single custom color
- Little Planet effect morphs the scene into a tiny planet
- photo crop system
- Change brightness, contrast, saturation and color temperature for your photos and videos
- Apply any filter and effect edits to your photos and videos afterwards as well
- Shorten your videos with the video trimmer
- Slow motion and fast motion video editing
- Slow down the best part of your video and create epic slow motion highlights
- Scale your photos and videos to reduce their file size
2. Open camera
The open camera app is most famous for its video recording features. Especially bloggers or reviewers always use this app to shoot this video. Video content creators so much appreciate video recording features. This app is used for video recording. In our htc, one m8 device efficiently can run this app. It needs an android version 4.0.3, but our device version is android 6.0.0. So it can quickly run the open camera app. Photos features of this app are not destructive. All kinds of photos features are available in this app. Let’s see the main features of this app.
Why is Open Camera the best camera app for htc one m8 device?
- Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
- Expose your camera’s functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with “screen flash”, HD video and more.
- Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Option to take photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
- Configurable volume keys and user interface.
- Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
- Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
- Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
- Panorama, including for front camera.
- Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
- Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video; log profile video.
- Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes. Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
- Focus bracketing mode.
3. Pixtica: Camera & Editor
n our htc, one m8 device also supports the Pixtica app. This app is mainly developed for photoshoots. Amazing photos and videos can shoot by using this app. This app is also a store where many emojis, gif, frames are available. You can edit your photo like a professional photographer. If you are looking for the best camera app, It will be the best choice.
The video camera features of this app are also impressive. You will quickly shoot slow-motion and fast-motion videos using this app. In this app, You will also find a video editing option. You can edit your videos from here. You will find video cuts, add music, colorize, animation, etc. This app helps you shoot your photos and videos professionally.
I Hope these three apps help your photoshoot and video editing problems. If you can not use your mobile default camera, then these apps will be more than best from your default camera. So check those apps and enjoy shooting your photos and videos.