Roku is the most popular streaming device. With the Roku device, we can stream the latest movies, series, and world number one streaming channels such as Netflix, Hulu, amazon prime, etc. You can enjoy all of the streaming media and films after activating the Roku device. This tutorial will share How to find the Roku link code and activate the Roku device.
After purchasing a Roku Tv or Roku streaming player, we have to activate our Roku device. We have to link our Roku device with our Roku account. A Roku account will give us complete control of the Roku device, such as adding a new channel, buying movies, payment method, etc.
To get the Roku tv link code, you have to set up the Roku tv first. The Roku Tv setup process is very easy. Let’s see the whole process of Roku tv setup.
In the Roku tv box, you will find a Roku remote, a short guidebook, a power cable, and of course, your Roku Tv. Roku also required an internet connection via wireless or wired for streaming set up. A computer, tablet, or smartphone is needed to complete the Setup during Setup.
Roku Tv Setup Process
- At first, turn on your Roku tv, and within a few seconds, you will see the Roku logo on your Roku tv.
- Now select your language by using the Roku remote. Then select your country.
- Next, you have to select the Roku tv environment. If you are using this Tv for home purposes, then click Set up for home use, or If you want to use this for the store, then click Set up for store use.
- Now we have to connect to the internet on our Tv. There are two options to connect to the wireless and wired internet. In wireless mode, click Setup a new wireless connection.
- Select your and Wifi and type your password using Roku remote. After connecting to the internet, Roku software will be updated automatically.
- Now, You have to activate our Roku tv using Roku code and Roku link code.
Every Roku device must be active with Roku code. That’s why our Roku tv needs to be active using the Roku link code. Let’s see the Roku TV activation process.
- We will see a link and four-digit code on the Active your Tv screen. And the link is roku.com/link.
- Use a computer, tablet, or smartphone, open a browser and enter the link.
- Type your activation code that shows on TV and click Submit button.
- Now, If you already have a Roku account, then click. Yes, I already have one; otherwise, click. No, I need to create one.
- When you click Yes, I already have one, log in to your account using your email and password.
- If you are new to Roku, Click No, I need to create one, and a Registration form will appear.
- Create an account via your Name, email, and password.
- To prevent unwanted purchases from Roku, then set up a security PIN. This PIN will give you parental control of the Roku device. Then click the Continue Button.
- You have to provide your payment information like your visa, Mastercard, Discovery, or American Express card details. When you purchase something from the Roku store, payment will charge your providing payment card. Then click the continue button.
- Now, you will see Roku on all default channels. You can buy the premium channel from here; otherwise, click the continue button.
- Look at your TV screen. All of your channels will automatically update immediately.
Setup Roku TV For other devices
If you have a cable box, Blu-ray player, game console, etc., and want to add to your Roku Tv, let’s see the process.
- First, connect your device to Roku Tv using an HDMI port.
- Click Let’s connect your devices using your Roku remote, then click Everything is plugged in ad turned on.
- You can personalize your device using a unique name and account or choose preset options.
- Every HDMI port will appear to set up a device.
- If you do not have a device, then click nothing.
- Now your Roku is Fully ready for streaming and general purpose.
How to setup roku tv antenna
Roku TV antenna setup is optional. If you want to watch channels in your local area, you need to set up a Roku TV antenna. Roku TV comes with a built-in HD antenna. With this antenna, you can see all the local channels. Let’s see the whole process of setting up an antenna on Roku Tv.
- First, Connect your antenna on TV using the antenna port.
- Go to your TV home screen when the antenna is connected and click antenna TV.
- Now follow the instruction for searching the local channel and click the continue button.
- Finally, your TV searches all your local channels and makes it ready.
- This simple process will make your TV ready for air Television.
I hope this tutorial will help you set up and activate your Roku TV. And get the best solution of How to find the Roku link code.